Lesquin, France, September 25, 2019 – For all sport fishing enthusiasts, more details have been revealed about the exclusive content and preorder bonuses for The Fisherman – Fishing Planet. The premium version of the hit free-to-play game Fishing Planet will release on 17 October on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
The game provides easy access to the extensive content found in Fishing Planet and includes exclusive content for its biggest fans. A new fishing location, four new species of fish, a unique fishing technique and two new motorboats have been added to offer an even more realistic and complete experience.
The Fisherman – Fishing Planet is for all nature and sport fishing fans! The premium version of Fishing Planet, which sets the standard for fishing simulators and already boasts 5 million players, combines all the content released to date in one package: the equivalent of more than 30 DLCs as well as features exclusive to this premium version of the game. By moving from a free-to-play model with paid content to a premium model, it guarantees players will be able to enjoy a complete and immersive experience.
Fishing Planet content:
- 138 species of fish with realistic behaviour
- 18 beautiful water locations with authentic backgrounds and vegetation
- Thousands of tackle combinations possible, each with unique properties
- Dynamic weather with a day/night cycle and different seasons
- Online competitions playable solo or co-op, with a trophies and ranking system
The Fisherman – Fishing Planet exclusive content:
1 new waterway:
- La Creuse, in France
1 new fishing technique: trolling
4 new fish species to catch:
- Common Nase – La Creuse, France
- European Weatherfish – Lesní Víla Fishery, Czech Republic
- Sterlet – Akhtouba River, Russia
- Spotted Gar – Mudwater River, Missouri, USA
2 new motorboats:
- « Garry Scott Taurus » boat
- « Flaggmann Vega » boat
Grab your tackle, season starts on October 17th on PC, Playstation®4 and Xbox One.